Real estate is increasingly becoming a preferred investment option today, given its potential to deliver consistent returns in the long run. With more and more people exhibiting interest in investing in the sector, the best real estate developers in India are leaving no stone unturned in identifying cities that offer potential and scope for development. Noida, a satellite city of Delhi, has become the current hotspot for developers nationwide. In recent years, Noida has seen a surge in home buyers and businesses looking to set up shops in the region, making it an attractive location for commercial and residential real estate development.
The emergence of Noida on the real estate landscape as a hot favorite amongst real estate developers can be attributed to factors like infrastructure development, property demand, appreciation rate, valuation, availability of affordable human resources, and more. Let us understand each of these factors in detail.
Rising Property Demand and Value Appreciation: How they have been instrumental in inspiring the best commercial developers in India to invest in the city. With Delhi and Gurugram already reaching saturation, the real estate markets of Noida and Greater Noida have seen a surge in demand, making them hot favorites among developers and buyers. Also, with property rates likely to appreciate as high as 30% in the future, Noida is an investor's paradise.
Supportive Government Initiatives: Under the leadership of Yogi Adityanath, the UP government is undertaking every possible step to transform Noida and Greater Noida into metro centers boasting world-class amenities. Under the make-in-India initiative, Noida today has become home to more than 80 mobile manufacturing units. Besides, the government has also proposed a 400-crore Toy Park in Jewar, a 10,000-cr Film City, an electronic park, and a medical device park. Such proactive initiatives by the government are likely to drive growth and strongly influence the real estate sector, thereby making the region an ideal investment destination.
Accessibility: Noida is strategically located near the national capital and boasts excellent infrastructure. The six-lane Noida- Greater Noida expressway offers excellent connectivity between Delhi, Noida, and Greater Noida. Besides, the 25 km long stretch has also evolved into a residential and business corridor. Noida is also well connected with Agra through the 165 km long Yamuna Expressway. Apart from these, the Noida Greater Noida Metro Line, development of the Noida extension, and NH-24 expansion have ensured Noida is no more the overlooked part of NCR amongst the real estate developers community.
World Class Infrastructure: In a short time, the city has witnessed an astonishing development in its social infrastructure, with the trend likely to continue in the future as well. Numerous mega infrastructure projects are in the pipeline, like the International Airport at Jewar and the multi-modal logistics and transport hub in Greater Noida. Both the areas of Noida and Greater Noida enjoy proximity to Mahamaya Flyover, DND Flyover, and the Buddh International Formula 1 Circuit. The city also boasts hospitals like Max, Apollo, and Fortis and educational institutions like Amity, Lotus Valley, and Delhi Public School. The social infrastructure of the city has grown by leaps and bounds, making it an ideal location for real estate developers.
1. Sector 44 is one of the promising localities in Noida that has the City Center and Botanical Garden Metro Station, Prominent malls, International Schools, and Hospitals in the close vicinity. With top amenities like sports facilities and entertainment zones, the area has the potential to attract both residential and Commercial Developers in Noida.
2. In recent times another location in the city that has shown great potential in terms of real estate investment is Sector 150. Compared to other areas, it offers more scope for development as it is open and uncrowded. The area boasts a 40-acre Shaheed Bhagat Singh Park, an international cricket academy, and an upcoming mega sports city. Real estate developers in India like the Bhutani Group have started to mark their presence through their landmark project City Center 150. It is an al-fresco-style low-rise project redefining lifestyle, leisure, and retail.
3. Sector 75, an upscale neighborhood of Noida, is another promising area for real estate development in the city. The area already has road and metro connectivity with Noida, Greater Noida, and Delhi. One can also find schools and hospitals of international repute in sector 75. Rising property demand is an encouraging factor for Real Estate Developers.
4. Another locality in Noida that offers excellent real estate investment opportunities for both developers and buyers is Sector 144. The Noida-Greater Noida expressway and the Aqua Line Metro ensure connectivity to the other parts of the city. It also enjoys proximity to employment hubs, healthcare centers, and top-quality schools. Some of the best commercial developers in India have already launched residential and commercial projects in the area.
5. Sector 140 also has immense potential for real estate investment, given its ideal location and the presence of basic amenities like schools, colleges, and hospitals. The area is already home to one of the most highly anticipated projects Bhutani Cyberthum. The iconic towers are designed to be a mix of luxury offices, high-end shopping streets, fine dining restaurants, and much more.